Friday, November 30, 2012

Cell Phone Hoarding

Not only are people becoming addicted to mobile internet, but as the mobile technology improves, people are holding on to their old mobile gadgets.

This article from Mashable.com gives several reasons why people are reluctant to let go of their outdated gadgets.  I can tell you from personal experience that some of the reasons listed do apply to me: being concerned about my personal data getting into the wrong hands and not having erased personal data from these gadgets.

I know what I'm doing tonight...master reset and reformatting all memory cards!

As for the question posted by the article, "Are you a cellphone hoarder?", I would have to say I am.  What say you?

62% of Americans Hoarding Old Cellphones from Mashable.com

No comments:

Post a Comment