Friday, June 21, 2013

I fear the future is already here. It's not pretty.

Apologies for being away from my blog.  Been concentrating on the employment front, which has yet to resolve itself positively...and going through a mild depression is definitely not making things easier.  And yet, I thankfully had the forethought to save some very topical webcomics to share with y'all for just such an occasion.

I fear the future is already here.  It's not pretty.

Via Tapastic.com:  http://tapastic.com/episode/6169

This can only get worse once Google Glass really takes off.  Heck, I can see how the date depicted above might not have even happened if face recognition was turned on with Glass...both parties may have been simultaneously recognized on each other's Glass device and they would have just walked past each other, avoiding a really awkward dinner date.


That can't be good now, can it?

No comments:

Post a Comment